Learn To Take Photos
Like A Pro
Due to two late cancellations, you still have a chance to take part in this course!
Do you want to get more out of your camera and improve your photography, resulting in greater enjoyment of your hobby for life?
You can do this by attending enjoyable & informative lessons in the comfort of The Madoch Centre, St Madoes, Glencarse, Perth PH2 7FF.
All images on this page are taken by former students.
YOU WILL BE ABLE TO DO THIS TOO!
Lessons begin Wednesday 18th September 2019 12:00 Noon - 2:00pm for 10 weeks.
There will be no lessons on the Wednedsays of 9th & 16th October.
The final (& 10th) lesson will be on Wednesday 4th December 2019.
Introduction To Digital Photography Course
Learn How To:
Compose your pictures for much greater visual appeal.
Unlock all the amazing features you paid for in your camera, to give you much greater scope.
Use light to maximise the beauty in your photos.
Take great landscape pictures and use filters.
Take fantastic portrait images.
Take amazing pictures of animals, birds, flowers, still-life and macro.
Take stunning action photos.
Use the secrets of Night Photography.
With the Lessons You Also Get:
A document describing the jargon in simple English. You will understand photography terms.
A PDF with all the slides in each lesson. Yours to keep, so you'll never forget. A handy reference.
Lessons…For complete beginners and those with some experience wishing to improve their skills.
For students with Compact / Bridge / Four Thirds / DSLR Cameras.
This course will get you away from "Auto" on your camera. Your photography will reach higher levels.
All This For Only £80.
A small investment for a lifetime's achievement & enjoyment of your photography.
Please fill the form below as quickly as possible, so as not to be disappointed and I will get back to you very soon to finalise the details.
Ensure your place by filling the form now!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Course is 10 x 2 hour sessions with one lesson per week. Course lasts 10 weeks.
2. All correspondence and payment is made through Alyth Photography Ltd.
3. Fees are non-refundable unless the whole course is cancelled, where you will receive a full refund.
4. You will receive in the first week, a document explaining the technical jargon in simple English.
5. After each lesson, you will receive by email, a PDF with all the slides in the lesson presentation.
6. If you miss a lesson due to illness, holidays or other reason you will still receive your PDF will all the slides in the lesson.
7. If a lesson has to be postponed due to bad weather or my illnes, I will do everything in my power to let you know in time.
8. If such a lesson is postponed, I will arrange to carry out that and the the remaining lessons one week later. The course will extend for another week.